It is not uncommon to see some businesses lacking competence to perform a number of functions. As a result, outsourcing some specialized activities has become the ideal solution, allowing them to save cost while avoiding unexpected issues.
Top 10 most commonly outsourced tasks in 2021 - Internet
According to the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) research, here are the list of most commonly outsourced tasks in 2021:
- 84% Management outsourcing
- 84% Customer service outsourcing
- 74% Retirement planning outsourcing
- 73% Pension management outsourcing
- 72% Temporary staffing
- 68% Background check outsourcing
- 57% Training/ management programs outsourcing
- 54% Coaching/ executive management outsourcing
- 53% Benefits management outsourcing
- 49% Payroll outsourcing
In summary, outsourcing provides companies with greater flexibility in management while ensuring maximum focus on businesses’ core operations.