- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HR2B's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws VietNam.
HR2B sites may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. HR2B specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- Post material in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Post material in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post material that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents .
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any HR2B Site other than the search engine and search agents available from HR2B on such HR2B Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Web Site Content or information available from any HR2B Site.
- Framing of or linking to any of the Web Site Content or information available from any HR2B Site
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any HR2B Site, including, without limitation
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any HR2B Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any HR2B Site or any activity being conducted on this site
- Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any HR2B Site''s infrastructure
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
These Terms shall be governed by Vietnamese law. The courts of Vietnam shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Vietnamese courts.