Event29Payroll Processing15Staffing Outsourcing118Headhunter11Employer Branding3Human Resource Management20Candidate4Recruiter10
The insightful workshop "Risk and Strategic role of leadership” was successfully organised by ACCA Vietnam, HR2B and FTMS on September 21, 2018 at Sofitel Plaza Hotel.
Targeting to over 80 top leaders in various industries, the seminar emphasized how risk and risk management have always been at the heart of concerns about leadership. Risk may bring with it the potential for losses, but it also offers the potential for opportunity.
The workshop was proudly received attention from high caliber guest speakers:
- Mr. Tom Vovers - Chairman, HR2B
- Ms. Nguyen Thuy Minh Chau - Head of Mekong, ACCA
- Ms. Tam Nguyen - FCCA Lecturer, FTMS
- Mr. Tony Dang Quoc Tuan - Vice president and Chief Operation Officer, Viet Uc Group
- Ms. Gethin Jones - Chief Risk Officer, Vietnam and greater Mekong region, ANZ Bank
Through the panel discussion, both boards and executives were explore how they can integrate strategy and risk; how they help organisations to embed effective risk management across the business.
Some photos from the seminar: