Event24Payroll Processing12Staffing Outsourcing117Headhunter9Employer Branding1Human Resource Management14Candidate4Recruiter8
Human resources are critical to the success and survival of any business. To put it another way, human resource recruitment is a critical component of the competitiveness and development strategies of both large and small businesses. However, upgrading both the quality and quantity of personnel at the right time is easier said than done. The following are five effective recruitment strategies for small and medium-sized businesses.
1. Organizational structure and restructure strategy
1. Rearranging personnel for the new structure2. Redesigning work stations and responsibilities3. Handling layoffs.
5 recruitment strategies for small and medium-sized enterprises. Source: Internet
2. Learning and development strategy
- Training and developing employees to close capacity gaps.
- Supporting the learning curve and career advancement for employees to facilitate succession planning.
3. Recruitment strategy
- New recruits should possess a skills set aligned with the overall development strategy.
- Nurturing and marketing your recruitment employer brand to attract the right group of candidates in the future.
4. Outsourcing strategy
Outsourcing in-house recruitment services enables you to meet staffing needs on a timely basis, freeing up time for core activities.
Outsourcing recruitment services allows businesses to focus on core activities. Source: Internet
5. Collaboration strategy
- Collaborating with training providers.
- Hiring professionals for new competency transfer.
- Sharing training costs with employees in upskilling.
A business's top talent pool is an incalculable asset and also a determining factor in its success. Thus, an effective human resource strategy is precisely what a business requires to boost its competitiveness.