HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Support engineering for projects such as design, calculation and other technical support required & field support for installation inspection, technical seminar & training, troubleshooting
- Be a technical control tower work with Sales
- Support projects from specs-in to bidding and installation to handover
- Survey for market demand, market trend, new technologies, regulations and competitors’ line-up/activities.
1. Good at English
2. Can adapt to higher frequency business trips；
3. Bachelor degree or above, relevant electrical major is preferred;
4. Cheerful and lively, hardworking technical talents;
5. Be a solution technical expert for solar & floating PV; familiar with the design of DC solution (solar), high and low voltage distribution systems;
6. Able to present technical superiority of solution and differientiate technical advantages
7. A great listener to uncover business issues & technical challenders, translate to explain technical features / capabilities of solution to address issues.
8. Min 5 years of experience in power engineering design or solar EPC related is preferred.
9. Skilled in CAD drawing / PVSys / DigSILENT and other related design software and OFFICE office software.
10. Attention to details, have certain word processing ability and strong communication and coordination ability, be proactive and eager to learn, and can cooperate well with leaders and teams to carry out collaborative work.
11. Ability to conduct on-site surveys.
12. Ability to give reasonable electrical design recommendations,which based on the project site conditions.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825