HR2B's client is an expert in the design, manufacture, and maintenance of high-quality systems and heat exchangers.
- Make sales of exchangers.
- Find, contact and visit existing and prospective clients.
- Open new trading accounts with new clients.
- Handle customer service contact and liaise with our Managers and Marketing team.
- Prepare and provide weekly sales reports. Reports in on time each and every week.
- Visit agreed with the number of clients each week.
- Help to develop and maintain an accurate database of clients.
- Maintain direct, face to face, contact with all clients and ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Create and conduct sales promotions and presentations.
- Gather technical data from clients.
- Have an expert understanding of, and ability to demonstrate, our exchangers sizing program.
- Be fully aware of all and able to describe in detail the features and benefits of the company’s
- The company's products and solutions.
- Interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Have a proven sales ability in a similar role Ideally in the Hydraulics industry.
- Have a mechanical background. Our Sales Representative needs to have good mechanical knowledge.
- Understand hydraulic principals and practice.
- Experience in face to face Sales. Prospecting for new clients, cold calling, problem-solving, good time management, after-sales management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- On-time report completion.
- Proven success in Customer relationship management.
- Will work away from home when required.
- Mechanical knowledge especially hydraulics.
- Be computer literate and capable of understanding and learning our oil cooler design program.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thu Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 863