HR2B's client is an manufacturing company focuses on chemical industry
For the market-focused technical sales representative role, the activities will work as Technical sales and marketing to identify new customers and opportunities for unmet market and customer needs, develop/execute marketing plan, driving profitable business growth and works with cross businesses to deliver on business and marketing strategies.
The detailed job description includes:
- Aligned with APAC Polyurethane business/marketing strategy, develop and execute marketing plan for Vietnam construction market.
Work with APAC and Vietnam Business development teams and functional teams to lead cross business to deliver on marketing strategies.
- Drive in construction value chain with key influencers to identify, deliver market penetration and secure new business opportunities.
- Responsible for assigned marketing communications projects and programs. Support and conduct local marketing activities such as product launch, annual showcase, campaign, ideation initiatives, co-marketing activities etc.
- Ensure smooth transition of marketing opportunities to sales opportunities.
- Properly follow up to close the deal and ensure clients receive seamless service from sales inquiries all the way to post-sales service, develop customer interaction plans, distributor incentives, and other tactical commercial initiatives.
- Work in partnership with PU Vietnam-based sales teams.
- Collaborate with PU Technology team to devise strategy for potential technology commercialization and new business development in the region.
- Vietnam nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry/Polymer Science/Material Science/Chemical Engineering or Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Chemical Industry, preferably PU related markets in Construction/ Infrastructure/O&G.
- Entrepreneurship-driven, self-motivated, proactive.
- Willing to act beyond existing practices/boundaries and go for extra miles
- Willing and capable to create and implement new things and drive for the optimal results
- Open mindset and cultural flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding organization
- Collaborative, team player
- Good command in written and spoken English, Preferably 3rd language ability in Chinese /Japanese/Korea
- Good presentation skill and experienced project management skill.
- Profit/cost conscious.
- Quick learner for new applications and technologies.
- Possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving skill
- Salary: 70Mil - 90Mil Gross/ Month (Negotiable)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Vu Quynh at this number