HR2B's client is the largest global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals.
I. Supply Planning
1. Supply Planning/Distribution Planning, Production Planning, RM & PM Planning
- Responsible for generating optimized production plans for Dong Nai site to deliver customer requirements as per forecast.
- Drive stocking policies through ABC-XYZ analysis and arrive on MTS/MTO items; define SS (Safety stocks) & CS (Cycle stocks) for finished products and align Stock Level Agreements with Sales/Demand team.
- Replenish inventory of Made-to-Stock (MTS) as per SLAs, anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Control stock replenishment to Distribution Centers – main DC in Dong Nai site and DC in Hai Phong.
- Manage export planning packed by Dong Nai site to other countries – Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines.
- Overseeing Material Planners to plan RM and PM, set up safety stock, reorder point to make sure optimum inventory of RM & PM to support production plan without interruption. Review the RM & PM requirement before sending it to Suppliers/Vendors.
- Participate in Demand Control process of IBP to respond to market demand changes with available resources.
- Aid in executing new product launches process, packaging changes, product updates, and discontinuation of SKUs by: ensuring product set up correctly, startup plan validation, capacity validated, volumes scheduled with sensitivity analysis completed.
2. Capacity Planning
- Establish accurate volume and time targets for plants by tracking demonstrated capacity and ensuring manufacturing sites deliver on their schedule attainment and adherence performance metrics.
- Own the 36 weeks Rough Cut Capacity Planning analysis and recommendations for capacity/capability additions as part of Gap closing actions to ensure a responsive supply chain to satisfy business growth.
- Lead the monthly service and capacity review meeting as part of the IBP process and the external monthly collaborative planning meeting with co-manufacturing partners. Ensure that senior business leaders have the right information to make the decisions required.
- Work closely with Logistics team by providing inventory projection by warehouse level to ensure warehouse capacity is reviewed monthly, escalate gaps (if have) through IBP (SMR meeting).
3. Inventory Planning
- Control site inventory for finished goods, intermediates, RM and PM to meet the target.
- Review Slow moving & Obsolete (SLOBs) items monthly, organize a meeting with cross functions monthly, look for a solution and follow up the action plan. Raise the written-off (scrap) request when needed. Coordinate with Procurement team for sell-off.
- Working closely with RD&I and Manufacturing on the reworking plan to reduce SLOB.
- Standardize and improve the purchasing process to ensure smooth delivery of RMs and PMs.
- Organize a gatekeeping meeting with Procurement team bi-weekly to review requirement, price index in order to have proper instruction to Material Planner in placing PO to the supplier. Monitor and improve supplier performance.
- Work closely with RM Hub Manager to understand the strategic planning for RMs.
- Develop and standardize the import process, make sure RMs and finished goods imported into the 3PL warehouse to support business growth.
- Control forwarder to ensure customs declaration is done properly in minimum cost.
IV. Provide leadership to Planning team & People development
- Daily follow up OTIF and outstanding Sales Orders to make sure smooth deliveries to customers.
- Organize daily Tier1 MDI meeting to the planning team to review KPIs and troubleshooting as a team.
- Represent site planning to attend Tier2 MDI meeting, escalate the gaps to Hub Planning Manager and SMR.
- Develop SOPs and provide training to the planning team.
V. Master data/ERP systems
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives for Planning tools, processes, ERP/SAP and metrics (service, inventory days, schedule adherence, SLOBs).
- Maintain data integrity (MRP) in the planning system to ensure continued delivery of accurate supply plan.
- Take the role key user of the ERP system, giving coaching to make sure team capability to work well in ERP systems.
- Closely work with cross functions - Customer Service, Demand, Production, Logistics to ensure smooth daily activities of delivering goods to the customers both local and Intercompany distribution (ICD).
- Be the ISC contact point for Business/Demand.
1. Functional Competencies
- Influencing skills and Experience in Planning and SAP knowledge will be preferred.
- Experience in import process or logistics.
- Good understanding of the purchasing process.
- Strong MS – Excel Skills
- Analytical & good communication skills.
2. Other skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG, Paint, Retail sectors especially in customer facing roles
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interface influence and be pro-active.
- Solid communications skills and stakeholder management
- Strong Customer facing and Influencing skills are important for this role
- Post Graduate Qualification in Supply Chain/operations or related streams is mandatory.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853