HR2B's client is a foreign company leading in animal nutrition & health.
- Define process (S&OP, export ...) and tools (Dashboard, ERP, APS, WMS, TMS, ...) to meet customer satisfaction and in line with company maturity.
- Monitor the activity. Provide monthly results, analysis and action plan through SC dashboard
- Define and implement an industrial and logistical policy in accordance with the Group's strategy – Follow VN skyline (operations road map)
- Propose investment portfolio and validate investment applications (i.e.: CAPEX), Prepare and present both OPEX and CAPEX budgets related to supply chain activity
- Follow budget lines, analyze possible variances and report back proposed corrective actions
- Establish a production plan (medium-term management. Organograms and opening hours for all sites)
- Support on the tracking of customer complaints and resolving potential difficulties
- Innovate to propose new services to the company’s customer
2. Manage colleagues
- Define the organization and manage SC team to have appropriate skills to meet SC needs.
- Define the roles and missions of each colleague in a logic of team performance and cohesion
- Determine the objectives of the team, how to achieve them and how to define them individually
- Identify and transmit the necessary information for the proper functioning of the activity and related to the strategy of the company to the whole team
- Measuring the performance of the team (yearly EADP)
- Develop the collaborators and team‘s skills (recruitment, training, internal promotion, appointments, etc...)
- Select transportation suppliers and routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Propose newly added value services (ex: bulk deliveries, big-bag,...)
- Monitor supplier performance to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Organize regular tendering process.
- Design and implement plant and distribution warehousing strategies for raw materials and finished products.
- Processing of inventory and stock accuracy. Analyze inventories to determine how to decrease WCR, reduce shrink, optimize customer service.
- Define and assess warehousing Standard Operating Procedure (layouts, FIFO, safety, loading/unloading...)
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities
- Develop procedures and animate coordination of supply chain department with other functional areas such as sales, marketing, finance, production, formulation, quality, purchasing.
- Define stock policy and MRP tools to confer with planners, production planning that ensures the availability of products.
6. Customer Service
- Export Activity: Make sure that export orders are delivered according to the defined SLA
- Upgrade of the SLA
- Develop procedures and animate Customer Service department.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering products on time in full as per order
- Ensure costs to be under control on the scope as per budget
- Ensure to provide appropriated tools related to supply chain activity, plan means required to do so.
- Ensure to make the team skilled and developing to assume supply chain activities
- Ensure adequate reporting ( with KPI's such as SLR, OMIs, general monthly DOP reporting)
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements for premises, materials, and equipment
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations (internal and external)
- Qualification: Engineer or Business School graduated
- Language: English as must / French or Vietnamese as a plus
- Computing: ERP (Navision as a plus), Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in the same position.
- APICS skills
- Soft Skills : Team management, Leadership, communication, Negotiation
- Customer oriented
- Team work, collaboration
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853