HR2B's client is a world leader in power generation and water technologies for utilities, independent power producers and industrial applications.
A. Job Summary
- The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity.
- In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
B. Essential Functions, Responsibilities:
- Understand strategies for assigned commodities and proactively drive initiatives to meet Sourcing objectives such as develop new suppliers, Long Term Agreements
- Negotiation, initiate DMP and make/buyer change etc.
- Assess supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier acceptability
- Budge Control for assigned commodity to reach cost down YoY
- Fulfill PO process in line with Company sourcing standard & production schedule: Request for Quotation, issue PO & get confirmation
- Work closely with Global sourcing team / SQE / Logicstic to drive supplier to expedite PO delivery to meet established delivery requirements
- Handle specification changes, NCR and VBB process for action related with supplier
- Being main contact of Company for supplier regarding commercial issue such as payment, logistics ...etc. to ensure proper and on-time solution
- Applying right supplier strategy for assigned commodity with regular monitor on quality/cost/delivery performance
- e-SA initiation/follow up with Company standard implemented
- Support sourcing leader to build up metrics and contribute to reach excellence of metrics
- Support sourcing leader to drive improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management
- Other tasks as required
- At least 4 years of working experience, especially in sourcing or related with parts and material expertise.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and metallurgy, preferably in pipes and tubes and metal industry
- Hands-on experience in supplier development – practical manufacturing (shop floor) exposure
- ISO 9000:2015 knowledge: QMS Lead Assessor training and certification from a CERTIFIED Body is highly valued
- Strong financial, negotiation and business analytical skills.
- Excellent cross-functional interpersonal, influencing, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) clearly at all levels-fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- High level of organization, ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Additional experience in Sourcing and writing fulfillment reports using MS Access, SQL or Visual Basic is preferred
- Efficient with Oracle 11.3, COPICS, DART and AP systems
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- PC and database proficiency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Six Sigma training is preferred (Company employees only)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837