HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Supervise a group of Team Leads and warehouse assistances in Shipping and Receiving operation activities to ensure tasks carried out in accordance to work procedure and safety standards.
- Coach and manage the work performance of a team of warehouse associates to align with department expectations and goals.
- Coordinate warehouse material inventory and shipment to ensure no disruption to manufacturing operation and shipment activities.
- Responsible to interface with stakeholders to ensure correct materials/ products flow in order to maintain shipping/receiving data information accuracy.
- Responsible to resolve receiving/shipping discrepancies (if any) in order to minimize inventory/Finish Goods variance.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to increase department efficiency and minimize cost.
- Knowledge of logistics terms, conditions, providers, including international situations
- Management of subordinates
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and receiving standards required.
- Knowledge of the company's shipping and quality standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Extensive knowledge of various shipping and freight methods and their procedures required. (UPS, FedEx, International Freight Services, etc.)
- Ability to operate shipping equipment effectively (forklift, stock picker, etc.)
- Ability to assess the weight of items is shipped in order to determine appropriate moving methods. (ex: pallet jack, etc.)
- Exceptional knowledge with related industry concepts, practices, and procedures.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881