HR2B's client is a company specializing in the fashion jewelry segment.
- Support Head of HR for running a profound and professional compensation and benefits management according to the agreed direction and time frame.
- Supervise and mentor the C&B team to ensure a high level of proficiency and development.
- Administer, implement and manage compensation & benefits programs, plans, and initiatives and ensure translation also into payroll and accounting.
- Assist in managing the annual salary review and variable compensation process, including the development of policies and guidelines.
- Assist in managing the annual budget process, including the development of guidelines in collaboration with Controlling and F&A Director
- Implement assigned HR processes and projects in the area of Compensation & Benefits.
- Keep abreast of current developments within the HR function, especially related to the area of Compensation & Benefits.
- Assist to formulate and implement HR best practices, policies & initiatives aiming at Compensation & Benefits.
- Translate new policies/guidelines from government authorities and Corp. C&B into payroll, labor
1. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree
2. YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5 - 8 years Senior Level preferably within a multinational company
3. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Local Language + English (if English not local)
- Knowledge of compensation & benefits disciplines, concepts, and theories.
- Profound experience with job ranking and compensation management.
- Experience with Hay – a methodology for job evaluations/grading.
- Results-driven, creative and hands-on attitude.
- Strong business acumen, ability to gain trust and buy-in with all levels of employees and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Firm grasp of employment law/practices and legal requirements.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient at MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881