HR2B's client is a Australia's leading company providing payment services.
- Troubleshooting of end user issues and automated processes.
- Analysis of error, and development of potential solutions.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest/implement changes.
- Quality minded - Conduct trial runs of software application updates, and fixes, to be sure they will produce the desired functionality.
- Independently creates written program specifications, writes code, tests and documents assigned programming tasks in accordance with ITs procedures.
- Manages technical projects involving own work under minimal supervision.
- Develops and demonstrates knowledge of related systems.
- Provides analysis and design for enhancements to our current asp.net applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves application issues in a timely manner. Interacts with others within IT and the user community when appropriate.
- Keeps Manager and IT director informed of technology issues and updates.
- Participates as an active team member in all projects assigned as well as a member of the department.
- Pro-actively looks for the best solution to achieve the most efficient performance of a system.
- All other duties as assigned
- Computer Science Degree or related discipline desired and at least 4 years’ experience in the information technology field related to this positions role; or an appropriate combination of education and technology field related experience.
- Graduating from an English-speaking country like Australia, US, UK or Singapore will be a bonus.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in .NET 4 or 4.5, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL, WCF Service.
- Good at CSS, HTML, Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good at writing Unit Test.
- Basic knowledge or experience of some design patterns.
- Have experience to develop and maintain SRS, Basic Design, Detail Design documents.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to conduct requirement gathering sessions, construct and lead presentations
- Experience working in a matrix organization, must be comfortable working with a cross functional team.
- Self-Starter – willing to contribute wherever needed.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872