HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Booking and PO management:
o Coordinate with vendor and customer in receiving bookings
o Check PO details and confirm booking to vendors
o Place booking with carrier (Ocean/Air), prepare loading plan
o Update systems – sending Pre-advice/post advice
o Submit shipping instruction to carrier, prepare FCR/ Bill of lading
o Issue invoice to shipper/vendors and settle payment to carriers
o Receive and check documents submitted by vendors before sending to consignee or uploading in system
o Update reports as requested by customers and supervisors
o Handle daily correspondence (emails/phone calls) from shippers and consignees, solve arising problems before/after shipment on board
- Take part in/handle new customer implementation, vendor workshop, vendor training, customer conference meeting
- Collecting customer and market ‘s feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency
- Up-selling/Cross-selling company Logistics services.
- Handle other tasks assigned by team leader or Manager.
1. Bachelor’s Degree holder, major in Economics, Foreign Trade, Sea Transport is an advantage
2. Good command of written / spoken English, Chinese language capability will be an advantage.
3. Proficiency in computer literate, such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
4. Good communication skill, customer focused, achievement driven, teamwork and able to work under pressure.
5. Experience in shipping and/or logistics related field is a priority.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844