HR2B's client is an IT company.
-Working in a dynamic, cross-functional team with other front-end, back-end and QA engineers implementing key features that will provide tangible results to the success of the company.
- We’re an agile shop, we focus on continuous improvement both with what we develop and how we develop it. We have stand ups, sprint planning, grooming, retros and all that usual stuff, our focus is to find new and better ways to work for today and in the future.
- We have a shipping mindset, we deliver to the app and play stores every two weeks, so you will need to love working in a fast-paced environment
1. Must to have: 3 years+ professional Native Android experience in Java or Kotlin
2. Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of the Android activity lifecycle
- Implement UX design
- Building reusable components
- MVVM framework
- Android Studio
- Git and Gitflow
- Visual Studio for Mac(and PC)
- C# / Xamarin
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Great healthcare packages
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 3 weeks paid leave per year
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872