HR2B's client is an electronic company providing design, production and services to global electronics and technology companies.
- Manages the contractual relationship with the security service vendors to meet Company's requirements.
- Assists with the design and installation of all Security, Access Control, CCTV and Fire Alarm Systems to ensure maximum protection in a cost efficient manner.
- Protects the safety of Company's employees and the assets of the company.
- Assesses, manages and mitigates security risks and threats protecting both physical property and personnel.
- Identifies, prescribes and implements key physical security initiatives and awareness through interaction with internal departments and advise senior management on implications and progress.
- Prepares, implements and maintains security/safety procedures.
- Builds relationships with local and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Leads a company-wide crime prevention program.
- Manages the installation of state of the art electronic security systems.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in criminal justice, business management, or related field.
- Proven project management experience as well as experience with physical security monitoring systems.
- Experience with emergency response planning and continuity of operations.
- 5 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817