HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Present accordingly and sell company spirits and wines portfolio.
- Be responsible for handling all business relations with company accounts in Vietnam.
- Develop “Brand Plans” jointly with the Managing Director and Trade Marketing Manager and ensure these plans are then executed and an evaluated, on an ongoing basis. Presentation of these brands plans to Senior Management and Brand Principles is also required on an ongoing basis.
- In conjunction with the Trade Marketing Manager. Responsible for generation of monthly, quarterly forecasts and input to annual volume forecast, in order to ensure appropriate inventory availability / levels
- Manage Sales Reps, Sales Plans and Sales targets per SKU.
- Create and update customer database regularly.
- Provide weekly & monthly reports on activities and in market performance.
- Implement the developed plans into the market.
- Support and execute trade marketing activities.
- Negotiate contracts and programs with On & Off Premise outlets.
- Co-ordinate with the Saigon Cellars team for all matters related to reports, purchase orders, collectables and logistics.
- Identify market potential, sales opportunities and implement them in order to achieve and set targets.
- Increase business with existing accounts by identifying customer needs.
- Identify potential new accounts.
- Visit a minimum number of accounts according to a set target.
- Open new accounts to a set target per month.
- Experience within the Beverage industry
- Bachelor Degree minimum
- Between 5-7 years of combined experience in Sales & Marketing
- A high level of IT Knowledge and experience is required (Power point, Word, Excel etc.).
- Must be able to communicate and write in English.
- Excellent negotiation skills at all levels within Trade channels Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Meeting deadlines on projects.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Team Player
You can apply online, send your CV or call Phan Quynh Nga at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 827