HR2B's client is foreign furniture company
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas both nationally and internationally; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national and international sales programs by developing sales action plans that cover traditional methods along with e-commerce.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with the demands of distributor/wholesale accounts and online sales product lists.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Complete all sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning staff; following up on these results and report to GD.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify training needs and do coaching, training for sales staff
- Other duties as assigned by higher superior
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in same position
- Knowledge of data analyses and how it relates to sales growth
- Experience in the furniture industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Desire to work in a challenging foreign work environment with cultural differences
- Ability to meet to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with e-commerce sales in particular Shopify would be a benefit
- Desire to lead and maintain training of sales team
- Creativity, judgment, decision-making & transparency
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810