HR2B's is a packaging company.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards & monitor the quality standards of the product.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
2. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Identify, develop and drive continuous improvement activities and change management initiatives.
- Identification and application of the appropriate methodology (tools) for initiatives identified.
- Work closely with, and support, senior management colleagues to deliver a united front to the rest of the business.
- Deliver objectives as agreed and outlined in the Performance Review process.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Lean or Six Sigma qualification preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in manufacturing leadership positions.
- Product/process costing.
- Forecasting – operational.
- World-class quality systems.
- ISO 9001.
- ISO 14001.
- GMP (good manufacturing practices).
- Supply chain best practices.
- Distribution & logistics.
- Six Sigma.
- Lean manufacturing.
- Quality Audits.
- Managing operational relationships with customers.
3. Skills & Competencies
- Project management.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise at all
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837