HR2B's client is a leading company in pharmaceutical products
o Product management
- Play a strategic role in ensuring range and product in relevant therapeutic area meets market trends and requirements
- Monitor the brands proactive approach towards t the hospitals( Private & Government)
- To lead in new product launches.
o KOLs relationship
- Classify HCPs and build visiting plan to deliver communication plan, marketing activities to achieve goal of assigned product.
- Build up and maintain business relationships with target customers, pharma industry leaders..
- Prepare promotional materials and field force tools such as brochure, leaflet, banner, stand, gimmicks, communication plan for assigned products and provide to relevant KOLs, HCPs
- Coordinate to other depart month as well as Regional marketing department to conduct and implement approved marketing plan.
- Oversee and evaluate the implementation of marketing programs/strategy to support brand and field force objectives
o Market research
- Design/conduct market research projects
- Analyze sales, customer, market data, consumer insight to define right segmentation, targeting, positioning for the brands in charge.
- Regularly review and update on new laws, circulars, compliance requirement regarding to healthcare alliance.
o Planning activities
- Prepare annual Marketing Plan of assigned product portfolio that defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction; manage the approved marketing budget to achieve the objective.
- Coordinate to Field Force Department to prepare annual sales forecast of the assigned brands and implement the various marketing activities to drive attainment the sales target within approved marketing budget.
- Budget control - on going analysis and follow up of marketing budget of the assigned products.
- Cooperate with other department (Government Affairs, Regular Affairs, and Field Force,....) and play the strategic role for listing as well as hospital tender and centralize tender approach
- Cooperate with HR to plan and implement training program to keep up date on product information as well as new developments regarding the company or competitor products to field force.
- Cooperate to Regional Marketing team to plan/strategy/implement regional marketing project.
- Other adhoc work from Chief Representative Office.
- Bachelor of degree in Marketing/ Science or relevant fields. Pharmacy Science degree would be an advantage.
- 3 years experiences in in product management/marketing in Pharmaceutical Company (both ETC and OTC)
- Excellent customer service skills addressing the needs of both external and internal customers with strong communication and process skill
- Having good understanding of Vietnam Pharma Business as below but not limited to ETC market, government hospitals tender process, MOH healthcare insurance system ...
- Having strong networking/ connection with Key Opinion Leaders in Urology/Oncology/Transplantation in Vietnam is an advantage.
- Good managerial and coaching skills
- Be result-oriented and customer focus, well organized, honest, strong interpersonal, teamwork and deal with conflict constructively.
- Proficient in MS Office Application
- Fluent spoken and written in English as well as Vietnamese
- Excellence problem solving skill
- Good communication skills, negotiation and presentation skills, persuasive skills
- Flexible, be willing and available to travel often
- Detail-oriented, independent thinker, self-driven
- Creativity, autonomy and good sense of product’s evaluation
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
- Positive working attitude and willing to learn and take up challenges
- Ability to work work independently under high pressure
You can apply online, send your CV or call Phan Quynh Nga at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 827