HR2B's client is a foreign company focuses on packaging induatry
A. Main responsibility
- Coordinating technical and non-technical performance, operational and administration, also controlling production preparation, trial and end of production according to the procedure that sets by the customer.
- Managing the implementation of the health, safety, and environment within his responsible department, ensure work process, activities and its result comply with HSE requirements and work procedure
B. The scope of operational responsibility
1. People Management
- Developing self-competence and inferior competencies through education, training (on job training and program training), skills and Optimum human resource potential according to the organization structure.
- Build a positive environment and work relation by giving the example of good manner and effective communication.
2. Planning and Decision Making Authority
- Planning the improvement by following the technology development, process, and system related to BM/IM/IBM/Stretch Blow Molding/ Decoration to reach an efficient and effective result continually.
3. The scope of Operational Responsibilities
- Arrange and located packer non-shift to sort product according to the problem.
- Make submission of the sort packages to be checked by QC.
- Handing out the rejected product from sort result to be ground.
- Arrange neatness of the products carried out separate between well and rejected products.
- Preserve neatness and cleanliness working area.
- Ensure the work process and its result comply with HSE requirements
- Raise any issues related to HSE of the factory to HSE team
1. Formal Education: Bachelor Degree / Diploma +
2. Experiences: Minimum 2 years in related position
3. Skills :
- Good communication skill in English (Active)
- Have ability in Stretch Blow Molding
- Manpower management experience
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822