HR2B's client is a foreign company.
o Planning / Budgeting:
• Use and monitor revenue and expenses in the factory in accordance with financial regulations of Head Quarter.
• Set up business plans monthly, quarterly and yearly according to the strategic orientation of the company.
• Implementing, directing and managing production activities in accordance to the approved plan / norm.
• Ensure completion of the production plan / targets
• Promote the development and implementation of work plans for each department.
• Focus on target of cost reduction yearly
• Planning the production schedule of the factory to ensure the product quality, quantity and time requirements. Manage and supervise the entire production process.
o In production - business activities:
• Responsible for driving the factory to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the factory.
• Approve and ensure standards / quality for the design of the production equipment system, build & maintain QMS (Quality Management System).
• Be present in time to deal with accidents / disputes arising at the factory and promptly take steps to prevent / remedy the damages to the plant, the company and the employees.
• Inspect and supervise all activities at the factory to promptly detect any incidents / errors (existing or potential) that cause or threaten to cause damage to production / property / people at the factory. Simultaneously, immediately report to the top management on these incidents / errors.
• Checking, assessing and reporting monthly to General Director/Chairman on the production situation, labor efficiency, production process and abnormalities (if any) at the factory
• Establish mechanisms, policies, regulations and procedures in accordance with the company system.
• Responsible for ensuring the safety and good operation of the fire prevention and fighting system, labor safety, machinery, production lines, mechanical systems and tools of the factory.
• Maintain and improve the quality management system in order to reduce defect rate of the product and increase the efficiency of the use of materials, machinery and human resources.
o In personnel - administration
• Assure manpower plan matching with production demand and high productivity, build the productivity quota of employees under sections
• Allocate KPIs for all staff
• Monitor and supervise tasks performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the staff’s performance periodically.
• Lead, make job assignment and propose manpower allocation matched with employees’ competencies and job requirements in manner of effectiveness and efficiency
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures, systems and devise ways to streamline processes the most efficient administrative procedures
• Perform other tasks as assigned by General Director and Chairman
• Working location base in Quang Ngai
• Bachelor degree or a higher education completed required.
• Preferably years of experience as Factory Manager
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills. Ability to act with high agility and understand a sense of urgency.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Strong management and leadership skill
• Professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written by Vietnamese and English.
• Able to work self-directed, handle fast-paced work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
• Literacy in financial statements
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837