HR2B's client is a foreign company leading in animal nutrition & health.
1. Make an inventory of the existing methods and make an overall flowchart and propose an action plan
o Sales orders, distribution orders
o Identify current good practices concerning ERP uses
o Understand the platform procurement calculation method
o Build an action plan to implement best practices
o Set up Navision with key parameters
2. Implementation (first pilot sites and then expand the method)
o Platforms/Internal Flows
o Downstream (from the company facilities to customers)
o Upstream from Supplier to the company facilities
o Production Planning
o Cross animation of teams to gather all required information (forecast, orders, production capacity)
o Successfully implement the Fully Automated order management process on a pilot sites/platform
o Train key users with good practices
o Spread the method to all Vietnam Sites
o Sales forecasts ERP module to be implemented on an operational basis
o Need automated calculation
o Procurement planning automated calculation
o Inventory management rules to implement
o Production planning proposal
o Build data report from ERP for all different key users of this order flow, most especially for supply chain manager
- Master Degree or engineer diploma is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Planning Management
- Microsoft Navision / Microsoft Dynamics (or at least an ERP) experience is required.
- Experience in project management would be a plus
- Vietnamese speaking with fluent English is required
- Have excellent interpersonal skill and are organized but flexible.
- Naturally curious, rigorous, and self-sufficient, you adapt quickly to new situations, enjoy working in a team and are customer oriented.
- Capacity to empathize with your colleagues, to quickly establish the context in a situation, to anticipate, and to find original and effective solutions will be the key to your success and your integration.
- Travel within Vietnam required
- The accomplishment of these objectives will allow you to build your career within the group.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837