Our client is a European calcium carbonate producer. They have been in Vietnam for many years and have their factories in Vietnam. Their major markets are Plastic, Paper, Pharma, Agriculture.
- Helping manage Plant’s cost related to his function.
- Monitoring and directing Packaging Department activities following ISO procedure to meet micro schedule timelines.
- To work with the HR Dept to do incentive salary for packing team
- To work with the Sales, Production Department to prepare the goods for delivery. To do a document for the payment material of the Packing Department.
- To work with the packing team, packing contractor to prepare finished goods for delivery. To Improve packaging efficiencies by changing work methods, reducing set-up times and recommending equipment improvements.
- Providing information to Plant Manager during client meetings and/or audit.
- Developing and revising packaging work order instructions.
- Reviewing and approving packaging work orders during the execution process.
- Managing finished products/ raw material and buffered stocks.
- Supporting Plant Manager in seeking causes of problems and solutions related to packing products.
- Attending schedule meetings on behalf of the Packaging & Logistics Department.
- Making daily, monthly reports as requested by Plant Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field, preferably in Accounting/Finance, Chief Accountant Certificate;
- Solid background in line operations, line balance;
- Proficiency in the English Language, office skill;
- At least 3 years experience in equivalent or related industry (International Company is preferred);
- Need to have good management and communication skill with proper attitude match to corporate behaviors;
- Need to have high analytical skill with a lot of common sense lead to problem-solving, planning, implementation and control to meet company goals and objectives;
- Need to have team spirit and leadership
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810