HR2B's Client is the famous brand in comestic manufacturing and trading.
1. Ensure packaging standard to meet the required packaging material and bulk:
- Test packaging for the new product, transferring product, changing the product to suitable for packaging material and content inside;
- Test and evaluate to decide the criteria of packaging such as material, dimension, structure, color, etc.
- Contact suppliers to customize packaging to meet requirements;
- Work with related department to finalize packaging standard;
2. Performa trail run
- Machine checking: Confirm the process of machine checking; check and evaluate the machine and ensure its good conditions for testing; set the material requirement for machine testing;
- Confirm the packaging artwork and standards before the trial run;
- Conduct instruction on packaging standards to related departments before a trial run and its changes after the trial run;
- Make a trial run report and evaluation: follow up the trial run process to evaluate and make the final report on the trial run;
3. Handle complaints and solve problems with the supplier
- Work with suppliers to handle complaints or related problems;
- Propose solutions and countermeasures to improve packaging quality to meet the expected requirements;
4. People development
- Manage members to strive for and to realize continuous improvements.
- Provide appropriate OJT/Off-JT training to members and develop them by assigning them to appropriate jobs based on their capabilities and experience through job performance.
5. Other tasks as assigned by superior
1. Age: > 40 years old
2. Gender: Male/Female
3. Education: University Degree with major in material science/technology or related major
- Have over 3 years working in designing, developing or controlling technical issues in packaging companies especially in Plastic container companies
- Have over 2 years in the position of team-leader
- Good command of English, 4 skills: listening, writing, reading, good communication
- Good at Microsoft Office,
- Knowledge of designing or artwork experience (is a plus).
- Effective communication and teamwork with people in different teams, levels and functions internally and externally;
- Strong time management, detailed orientation
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837