HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Coordinate delivery operations across demand and supply marketplace
- Grow and maintain relationships with delivery agents
- Maintain and enhance the quality of delivery services provided by the agents
- Identify and resolve problems with respect to reliability and marketplace efficiency
- Maintaining smooth communications between all stakeholders and incoming requests
- Dispatch and coordination of warehouse operations
- Attend to all incoming social media enquiries with relation to operations and otherwise
- Overall monitoring of delivery operations to ensure smooth operations
- Perform all aspects of daily warehouse and logistics operations, including managing multiple warehouses in Ho Chi Minh City, leading warehouse assistants to execute end-to-end processes of sorting and handling parcels, and assisting delivery agents in picking up orders.
- Utilize data from our systems to better understand warehouse efficiency and delivery agents’ behaviors.
- Able to commit at 5 days a week (able to monitor on weekends)
- Relevant experience preferably in warehouse management / logistics / startups / supply chain / operations management.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Excellent spreadsheet modeling skills, knowledge in SQL is a strong plus.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English, written and spoken.
- Top-notch problem solving and hustle skills, plus ability to adapt to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and data-driven decision making mentality.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825