HR2B's client is a foreign company
• Ensures all appropriate actions are taken to implement the Occupational Health & Safety Policy, health and safety procedures and legislative requirements by:
• monitoring and supervising the health and safety performance within their area of responsibility.
• demonstrating commitment to health and safety through formal participation in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control Planning, workplace inspections, pre- purchase evaluations etc. and informally through work site visits and discussions
• participating where required in the resolution of safety issues.
• reviewing all accidents/incidents and corrective action reports.
• reviewing any health and safety related reports, and take appropriate action.
• participating in Health & Safety Committees.
• ensuring consultation with employee health and safety representatives, particularly in Hazard Identification Risk and Control Planning and on any workplace changes which have a health and safety component.
• communicating regularly on relevant OH&S matters and review the health and safety performance of direct reports.
• ensuring safety is an agenda item for all meetings.
• initiating actions to improve health and safety within area of responsibility.
• ensuring all employees/contractors are inducted and receive regular training as required to perform jobs safely.
• participating in the rehabilitation of injured workers, in consultation with the Return to Work Coordinator.
• allocating adequate time and resources for the Health & Safety Program to be established.
• maintaining Health & Safety documentation and records in accordance with Company system requirements.
• Identify and Develop 1-3 site Manager(s), that will be trained and mentored to step into the role of Operations Manager within 3 years
• To Identify and Develop site Managers, such that the operation can be run with a minimum of intervention from senior management
• Ensure Shift Supervisors and Managers are able to support in our operation.
• Facilitates effective performance and development of all staff as measured by turnover, absenteeism and participation rates in training.
• Identifies key cultural drivers that will enhance customer services standards, relationships and overall performance with respect to customer service, financial performance, safety, environment and quality.
• Implements an industrial relations strategy that maximises productivity and efficiency in the Operation.
• Acts as mentor/point of contact for newly appointed Site Managers.
• Coordinates induction of newly appointed Site Managers.
• Contributes to achieving the strategic business objectives by aligning business objectives and outcomes and delivering on the agreed objectives.
• Implements policies and practices, and identifies opportunities for the application of new technologies and systems which will enhance the efficiency of transport and warehousing operations, with particular emphasis on safety, environment and quality.
• Generate a written account of recommended improvements to the Operation Director responsible to ensure SEQ is maintained both in the eyes of the customer and all other site/contract stakeholders.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with all senior management, and ensure the contracts are managed in a manner that satisfies customer expectations as measured by customer satisfaction surveys.
• Ensures compliance with customer contracts and agreed KPIs
• Effectively represents company to the customer and report back customer requirements to company via Sr Management, other management reports and surveys.
• Ensures the profitable operations of respective contract/s within agreed financial targets.
• Achieves agreed growth targets by implementing strategies to maintain and expand services across the total supply chain
• Develop a full understanding of the Guaranteed Savings Model (GSM), and deliver savings targets over and above targets described in the GSM
• As sound operational skill base is essential, preferable retail and warehouse operational skills
• General IT, administrative and HR/IR experience a preference
• Extensive experience across a broad range of transport/logistics operations
• Exceptional people management skills
• Ability to maintain sound customer relations
• Good knowledge of warehouse management systems
• Financial management including budget preparation
• Sound intellectual capability
• Clear and succinct written and verbal skills
• Team player
• Highly motivated self starter
• Project management methodologies and processes
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Ngoc Chau at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 857