HR2B's client is a global FMCG company
- Product Launch: Assist Marketing Department on developing, planning, implementing detailed launch plans including competitive analysis, price analysis, internal and external test/consensus, marketing claims, forecast, logistics related matters and launch timeline.
- Nutrition Training: Work closely with the global nutrition training team and regional marketing team for training products.
- Assist and support department members in local events, participating in departmental meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports with accurate statistics and hand in on time to the upper level.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality standards; willing to work overtime and flexible hours as requested/required.
- Product Licensing: Coordinate with Regional Office licensing team and local partner to submit technical dossiers for product license registrations (food and cosmetics)
- University Graduate or equivalent – Biotechnology or biochemical or nutrition studies preferred
- Minimum of three-year experiences in food or nutritional industry
- Good public speaking skills
- Good in oral and written English with good translation skills and ability to proofread translated literature effectively
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload independently for effective implementation. Must be a hands-on person and willing to roll up her/his sleeves to get the job accomplished
- Customer service oriented, with good listening skills plus a results-focused person.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels - build relationships and gain enthusiastic cooperation from the Distributor.
- Ability to function as an effective team member where he or she can rapidly adapt to the corporate culture and be valued as a team member.
- Self-motivated and good time management
- Frequent traveling and expected to work frequently in the evenings and weekends
- Computer literate in MS programs eg. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email and internet.
- Report to: Head of Marketing
- Work place: District 1 - HCMC
- Salary: 1500 – 2000 USD/month + 13th month salary + Yearly Bonus + Attractive Benefit
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0937719936
- Skype: huonggiang_rosy
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817