HR2B's client is a leading company in pharmaceutical products
o Strategic business management
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the Vietnam market that ensures attainment of company Ex _ Distribution goals and profitability.
- Corporate to marketing department to launch and monitor of new products
- Prepares and review action plans by individuals as well as by department for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates to other department for conducting a development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Implement the approved marketing plans & programs
- Follow up the company tender to update on time about the news, progress and the result if any. Support the company to implement the marketing strategy, conference, or new product launch event...
- Support Marketing Department to implement events such as market survey, continuing medical education, event sponsorship ...
- Actively collect as well as guide PS to collect pharmacovigilance information such as adverse events (“AE”), special situations,...
o KOL relationship management
- Classify HCPs and build visiting plan to deliver/execute communication plan, marketing activities to achieve goal of assigned market.
- Build up and maintain business relationships with target customers, pharma industry leaders...
- Approach the HCPs, clinic representatives and others to introduce products
o Staff Management and development
- Carry out regular informal and annual formal performance appraisals and reviews with direct reports
- Effectively recruit “right fit” sales personnel, both directly and through field sales management
- Effectively minimize staff turnover
- Maintain the sales force headcount at budgeted levels
- Lead, control and motivate all members of the sales force / function
- Coach staff on field force skill as well as product knowledge to obtain the team objective.
- Provides timely review on quality as quantity calls of assigned Product Specialist
- Review and approve for report as well as documents (PV, Staff movement,...) of direct or indirect reporters
- Ensure department members attend relevant Conferences/Training events etc.
- Prepare accurately distribution forecast and field force plans
- Create national budgets from the national budget, e.g. entertainment expenses, field force staff cost, .....
- Control expenses aligned with approved field force annual budget effectively
- Consult/support Country Manager about remote market environment, industry environment analysis.
- Other assigned works from upper levels if any.
- Bachelor degree with major in Business or relevant field. Pharmacy degree is an advantage.
- 7 years an experience in relevant experiences in sales/marketing function in pharmaceutical industry in multi-national company is an advantage.
- Skills, knowledge and experience in sales planning and administration of sales teams
- Excellent customer service skills addressing the needs of both external and internal customers with strong communication and
process skills, problem solving, excellent negotiation skill, leadership skills
- Coaching skills for business management
- Mature, self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Presentation skills & self‐motivated, dynamic and confident, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
You can apply online, send your CV or call Phan Quynh Nga at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 827