HR2B's client is an manufacturing company focuses on chemical industry
- Perform supply/demand balance calculations.
- Recommend production plans, raw material plans, and packaging plans.
- Participate in Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Maintain planning tables and data within SAP.
- Monitor and report on business sales versus forecast, production versus plan, and inventory performance versus targets.
- Support business supply chain initiatives through data analysis and implementation of action plans.
- Resolve operational planning issues and conflicts.
- Extract production schedule from SAP.
- Obtain information from maintenance schedule, equipment/plant availability, resource availability, raw material location, finished product storage location.
- Evaluate capability to commit to schedule.
- Develop a plan to resolve exceptions that are covered by Business rules.
- Understand the plan to resolve the exception and the impact on the production schedule and provides appropriate feedback to planning.
- Fluent English and SAP experience are mandatory.
- Few year experience in planning/scheduling is the advantage.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Le Ngoc Phuong Thuy at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 820