HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Develop, continuously improve, and document robust solar module manufacturing processes to achieve the highest product performance in a cost-efficient manner
- Inject manufacturing requirements to new process development by working with the development team
- Design and execute experiments to establish the manufacturing process window
- Responsible for solving day-to-day production, equipment, and process problems
- Evaluate, Install and Qualify new equipment
- Design and execute planned process experiments, collect and analyze data and report experimental results
- Responsible for data collection relating to daily equipment performance and associated product performance
- Responsible to interface with internal associates and supplier representatives as required to complete assigned projects
- Industrial experience in the broad fields of Vacuum, Thermal, Laser, Wet and/or Automation is desirable.
- Knowledge and trouble-shooting experience with robots, material handling systems is a plus.
- Prior experience working in Multinational Corporations with Tool Matching and Copy Exact methodology has added advantage.
- Technical Disciplines / Degree in one of the following fields – Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Chemical, Materials Science or Applied Physics.
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline with 2 years experience or
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with 2 years experience or
- MS Degree in a technical discipline with 2-4 years of Engineering experience in a manufacturing setting or
- Ph.D. Degree in a technical discipline with 0-3 years of Engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
3. Required Skills/Competencies:
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Statistical Data Analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Metrology and measurement best practices
- Demonstrated Proficiency in writing complete manufacturing documentation
- Understands and can apply the Design of Experiments
- Demonstrated Proficiency in applying Statistical Process Control)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 810