HR2B's Client is one of the top automakers in Vietnam
I./ Sales and penetration development
- Setting up Financing Products jointly with Sales and Label Partner
- Monitor Label Partner finance offers.
- Support the process of Residual values setting and alignment between Label Partner and Company (when residual value products are available)
- Ensure the development of new financial products through the cooperation of Company/DFS/Label Partner
2) Dealer Relationship Management
- Frequent Dealer / F&I visits, Monitor Dealer Performance and discuss KPIs and Target Achievements with Company/Dealers.
- Support dealer /F&I in operative matters with customers and Label partner (e.g. critical credit decision)
- Preparation and negotiation of sales Campaigns between Company and Label Partner. Monitoring of sales Campaigns performance.
- Define Marketing plan for Financing products with Label Partner/DFS/ Company.
- Adjustment and alignment with MBV of marketing material (e.g. PoS, brochures, posters) with Label Partner according to local specifics.
- Ensure Company labeling for Financing products
5) F&I and salesmen training
- Develop F&I training concept with DFS and Label Partner,
- Perform F&I trainings together with Label Partner and Company Label Program Manager when required
- Ensure training to Dealerships sales force when required.
- Define retention strategy together with label Partner and Company after stable processes are achieved.
- Reconciliation and monitoring of Retention Programs between Company and Label Partner
II./ Finance and Controlling
- Preparation of annual business plan for DFS Label Program jointly with Company and Label Partner.
- Support Company PC Label Managers to prepare yearly Target Agreements for Dealers jointly.
- Preparation of yearly Target Agreements of Label partner jointly with Company.
- Preparation of annual DFS Label Program OPEX budget.
- Review invoicing Fees from Label partner and ensure Company and DFS AG processes to settle accounts.
- Monitor and ensure operating expenses for DFS Label Program Vietnam are within approved budget
- Preparation of monthly LP report for Company/DFS/ Dealers. Preparation of Monthly LP report for Label partner
- Monitoring of Cooperation agreements (DFS – Label partner -Company/Dealers).
III./ Strategy & Management
1) Local Financial Market analysis
- Analyze information provided by Dealers, Company and Label partner to ensure competitiveness of Label Programs and recommend actions
2) Label operations STeCO
- Organize and lead the monthly Label SteCo meeting (Company,DFS, Label Partner)
- Review of business processes to ensure compliance to all Daimler regulations.
- Periodic review of Customer handling and finance application requirements for documentation and conditions for approval
- Ensure a Business Workflow definition, adequate cooperation between Label Partner and Company/Dealer
- Cooperation contract review, Adequate Reporting, Adequate marketing activities.
- Ensure proper training from Label partner to Dealership’s F&Is
- Review activities to ensure compliance and legal adequacy of business processes
- Support the usage of MB Insurance Label Program and support its combination and adaptation to Company Label Program
- University Degree
2. Experience (type of)
- Several years working experience in financing related field, automotive wholesale or retail preferred
3. Specific knowledge
- Strong knowledge of auto financing products and sales processes (desirable experience on Insurance)
- Knowledge of auto financing related government rules and regulations (desirable experience on Insurance)
- Customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, sales and negotiation skills
- Leadership and motivation skills
- Available to travel frequently
- Driving license
- MS-Office skills (most important MS Powerpoint and MS Excel)
- Very good English & Vietnamese language skills (written and spoken)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872