HR2B's client is a global packaging company
1. Daily activities:
● Manage engineering team and coordinates activities of engineering department related to process, project, maintenance to ensure effective operations.
● Manage and control the engineering department budget to deliver excellent support with the optimum cost.
● Be responsible for engineering and preventive maintenance schedules like electrical, project, maintenance, to achieve maximized capacity utilization on manufacturing operations and superior product performance.
● Generate and provide engineering plan, direction, and coordination for all technical activities like new product design, test procedure, major project, and engineering process to meet the product supply objectives.
● Be accountable for engineering procedures and policies compliance to make sure sustainable operations.
● Manage the acquisition, tracking, modification, and obsolescence of all production assets
● Facilitate the transfer of technical knowledge and technology from different sources (engineering department, other global operations team, suppliers…) to the related operations unit.
● Plans materials, equipment’s, personnel to meet deadlines, increase line output, increase quantity per labor hour and reduce the requirement to work overtime across the site.
● Directs the team as a group to fulfill company goal.
● Monitors work progress and establish follow-up systems, housekeeping program.
● Arranges and assigns a task in a systemic manner and proper priorities.
● Facilitate the improvement of technical knowledge across the whole related operations organization
● Implement the improvement through SOPs, best practices, and training materials as well as execution of training activities (both in the classroom and on-the-job)
● Ensures the BRC, HACCP & GMP, 5S Programs, Safety, and Firefighting Procedures are trained to new employees and executed in your area.
● Ensures Monthly safety audits are conducted and documented.
● Addresses issues raised in-plant audits in your area on time.
● Active role in occupational health and safety program.
● Devise and implements a plan to raise safety and hygiene standards on your area.
5. Human Resource
● Lead the implementation and continuous execution of the Performance Management Process within the Engineering Department in line with company policy.
● Develop Organizational Capability Management (With training & development, Career and Succession Planning, recruitment, talent management....)
● Bachelor's Degree; Major in Automation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technical or related fields
● At least 5 years working at Manager level, prefer candidate have experience of flexible packaging or printing manufacturing.
● Ability to work in a team and team management, flexibility and ability to work in a different environment and under high pressure.
● Strong Leadership and willing to maintain discipline.
● Being proactive, creative, energetic, motivated and responsible.
● Having good analytical skill, logical thinking and being capable of working independently.
● Able to communicate well verbally and writing both English and Vietnamese.
● Proficient in computer skills in Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, and related software, etc...
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837