HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Arrange and implement Preventive Maintenance (PM) Planning
- Conduct hazards and stress assessments regarding maintenance activities
- Prepare or provide documents for internal occupational and safety training of maintenance staff
- Rework and distribute information on maintenance to all the company locations
- Manage in-house repair center activities and spare cost reduction efforts.
- Assist with identifying and implementing Tool Performance Enhancements.
- Develop and update maintenance specifications
- Provide training where applicable to the maintenance team
- Responsible to monitor long term down issues and assist or lead with resolutions
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Equipment Maintenance or Equipment Engineering.
- Degree in Engineering /Science. (Bachelor or Technical University Diploma)
3. Required Skills/Competencies:
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Business fluency in English and Vietnamese, spoken and written are required
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
- Good knowledge of Problem Solving Tools such as 7 Steps and DMAIC (6Sigma)
- Knowledge of Statistic methods (SPC)
- Basic knowledge in programming language and use of related database systems
4. Physical Requirements:
- Able to perform normal physical movements (e.g. standing & sitting for a long period, lifting, carrying and climbing) according to EHS ergonomic guidelines.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to 12 hours per day.
- Will climb stairs on an occasional basis.
- Will lift up to 23 kg on an occasional basis, according to Minister of Health guidelines
- Will lift up to 17 kg on a frequent basis, according to Minister of Health guidelines
- Will push or pull up to 13 kg of force on an occasional basis.
- Will push or pull up to 5 kg of force on a frequent basis.
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
- 20/40 vision in each eye (with or without correction) and the ability to distinguish between red, yellow and green is required.
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel-toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective jacket or apron and arm guards).
- All associates working on the production floor may be required to wear a respirator at any given time and thus, the ability to wear a respirator is a condition of employment and continued employment (requires little or no facial hair).
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837