HR2B's Client is one of the top automakers in Vietnam
- Initiate Compliance Risk assessment and implementation of risk based control procedures based on Daimler Compliance standards.
- Ensure sound Business Partner Integrity Management and contracts consistent with Daimler standards with respect to terms and conditions.
- Conduct consistent and effective compliance communications and training to enhance entity ethical behavior.
- Initiate ethics and compliance related policies and procedures in consistent with Daimler standards.
- Perform ethical and compliance role within hiring procedures/rotation/ promotion, including background checks as requested.
- Analyzing and reporting compliance risks in the entity with all local stakeholders and Group Compliance and assisting with the tracking process of the implementation of mitigating measures.
- Providing a timely, effective and consistently applied compliance consultation and documentation process.
- Maintain and administer the online Internal Control System (ICS) tool and conduct annual risk assessment to ensure sufficient and reliable entity financial reporting.
- Independently overseeing compliance of/within the unit, independent reporting to GC/MA.
- Support policy management as local Policy Advisor.
- Bachelor degree in Law, Accounting or Business Management is required.
- Master degree in Law, Accounting and/or Business Management are preferable.
- English proficiency: fluent.
- At least 10 years of working experience.
- Experience with well-known multinational company or professional firm is preferable.
- Commitment to ethical principle.
- Knowledge in either Compliance, Legal or Internal Audit is a must.
- Knowledge in internal control is preferable.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872