HR2B's client is a fintech company.
- Prepare, draft and review the Company’s contracts and agreements
- Prepare, draft and review legal documents and other documents to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations;
- Prepare application files for all kind of licensing procedures, corporate filing and other procedures in relation to legal matters;
- Support and provide legal advices to all Departments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Research and analysis the laws and regulations,
- Consult legal issues to ensure the compliance with laws and regulations and prevent legal risks;
- Working with relevant authorities as requested from time to time;
- Support to solve problems related to complaints, litigation, contractual disputes, contract breach, copyright infringement, violation of company regulations.
- Support to handle compliance and corporate governance issues
- Establish a legal process to improve internal process across departments.
- Compile data and creates reports as well as related correspondence as directed by superiors
- Other tasks assigned by superiors from time to time
- Graduate from University of Laws, or Universities major in Laws.
- At least 2 year working experience at the position Legal Manager
- At least 5 years relevant working experience as in-house lawyer or legal consultant
- Familiar with and expertise in the areas of foreign investment, commercial/ trading law, Labor Law, Enterprise law, Law of Financial Institutions.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good advisor with open, flexible and business-sense
- Able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision
- Team work and can collaborate with other teams in the Company
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thu Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 863