HR2B's client is a financial services consulting firm.
To assess the impact of new/amended regulations on the business and to present to the Senior Management
appropriate steps that may be taken in countering the impact and/ meeting legal requirements
▪ Co-ordinate with external legal counsel for legal support and provision of legal advice and opinion to all
Departments in a timely and accurate manner;
▪ Review Company’s contracts, memorandums and other legal documents drafted by related functional
departments, except individual customer contracts for the business operations, to ensure they are legally binding;
▪ Co-ordinate the process of conduct legal proceedings for all cases filed by and against the company except for
recovery related legal suits which are managed by the collection department.
▪ Review new product programs for compliance to regulatory and, where relevant, to internal policies; revise/update
product programs and credit policies to ensure all are in compliance with Laws and company regulations.
▪ Legal training to agents and staff when required to provide concerned people with updated knowledge of relevant
▪ Perform legal checking of Company’s documentation drafted by related functional department before submitting
to regulators for approval to ensure all are in compliance with current regulations.
▪ Oversee and monitor the regulatory, compliance, operational risk and Financial Crime Risk functions of the
▪ Monitor Company’s compliance with internal policies and applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, listing rules
as well as corporate governance
▪ Drive the departments and business units in implementing effective internal controls and risk management
framework and promote a strong risk management and compliance culture
▪ Liaise with regulators and local authorities on legal and compliance issues
▪ Deal with relevant regulatory authorities and external parties
▪ Establish, where relevant, compliance monitoring program on the Company’s activities and products
▪ Supervise the review and approval of marketing materials and various legal documents and provide necessary
▪ Supervise complaint handling procedures and investigation to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
▪ Other duties as required by line manager.
▪ Strong experience in banks/financial/digital/consulting companies from 3 years.
▪ Deep knowledge and experience of local legislation and practice (corporate and contract law, regulation in finance
and digital industry, tax law, AML and KYC regulation and requirements, legislation about personal data
▪ Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, and to provide commercial solutions-based legal services, while
maintaining robust independence of legal advice.
▪ Demonstrated experience in provision of advice and proactive influence of outcomes.
▪ Strong verbal & written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
▪ Good drafting skills.
▪ Strong intention for professional development and growth.
Competitive salary: negotiable
▪ 100% salary for 2 months probationary period
▪ Participate fully in social insurance benefits after 2 months of probation
▪ 24/7 Personal health insurance after 2 months of probation
▪ Paid leaves: 62 days (including 18 annual leaves, 4 remote working leaves and 40 sick leaves)
▪ Free parking
▪ Phone allowance: 200,000 VND
▪ 13th month salary
▪ Professional, dynamic working environment, training program and promotion roadmap
▪ Bonus on Tet and other holidays of the year.
▪ Annual salary increase based on KPI
▪ Annual team building trip
▪ Free drinks, entertainment area, karaoke, parties for festivals, sporting events, and overseas tours.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Le Thi Minh Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 848