Our client is an organization with long term of operation for more than 10 years with a mission is to provide the Vietnamese youth with a powerful and effective tool – English.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management. May guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of labor relations, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity and compensation programs.
- Consults with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
- Designs and develops HR training programs for management and employees.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices. Presents course materials.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Bachelor's degree in training and development or organizational development.
- 4 years of training experience.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global and Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Luong Thi My Hanh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 864