HR2B's client is an manufacturing company focuses on chemical industry
• Follow EH&S and Operating Discipline / Quality System procedures and practices.
• Perform basic calibration and maintenance of analytical systems.
• Perform basic routine analyses.
• Using existing tools, evaluate the validity of data, apply basic statistics, compare to specified limits and take appropriate action.
• Watch analytical systems, identify problems and conduct first-line troubleshooting.
• The document, communicate archive results.
• Route non-routine analytical requests originating within the unit to the appropriate person or group.
• Suggest improvements to the Analytical work process and performance and to OD/QS.
• The focal point to contact Regional Specialists for any system issue.
• Coordinate with QC for shift working arrangements.
• Basic level of English: communication and written
• Familiar with computer skills – Microsoft
• Preferred candidates living in Nhon Trach – Dong Nai and fresh-graduated from Chemistry department
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822