Our client is one of leading professional consumer credit collection services company
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to reach the company's sales targets.
- Farming: drive growth of work volumes with existing clients and ensure work allocations are stable and timely.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Own and develop the relationship with key stakeholders inside company’s key clients, including rankings from clients
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients with minimal business and reputational impact.
- Establish long-term strategic partnerships with key industry players.
- Cooperate with Operations, Sales, Risk and Finance to monitor to ensure sustained profitability of key accounts.
- Lead the invoice validation process, as well act as liaison with the client in regard to AR.
- Lead generation: monitor the Vietnamese market in search of new potential business opportunities (new clients and/or new sectors) for the sales team to execute on.
- Study and benchmark company’s competition (price and product bechmarking).
- Increase company’s visibility and brand recognition in the market.
- Actively promote company’s product portfolio.
- Proven track record of minimum 3 years in as Key Account Manager or Project Manager, preferably in Financial Services sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Management, Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
- Ability to manage and coordinate all aspects of an ongoing project.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of the Vietnamese financial sector is a strong advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Want to be challenged and looking for a high growth environment personally and professionally.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Nhat Minh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 863