HR2B's client is an international shool.
1. Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Establish the Strategic Plan for Infrastructure & Architecture in alignment with IT Strategic Plan,
- Adhere & actively participate to the development of the company IT strategy Plan, policy, procedures and standards for IT Infrastructure & Architecture.
- Play the role of Project Manager or assign subordinates to all projects under Infrastructure & Architecture Section and ensure the -
project implementation is fully compliant with IT Project Governance in place.
- Introduce the new initiatives, actively involved in building the business case showing the project feasibility & opportunities in term of enhancing Top-line, reducing the Bottom-line or mitigating the business risk.
- Lead the process in selecting technology based solution following the IT Project Governance in place.
- Actively participating & contributing in the annual budgeting process and commits to archiving cost target of department.
- Ensure actual Software/Hardware licenses under Infrastructure & Architecture shall be in compliance with local law & international convention.
- Ensure the IT service management deliver the services in alignment with SLA
- Manage & Lead the day to day of activities for entire Infrastructure & Architecture Team
- Lead the Infrastructure & Architecture Team including the Planning, Organizing, Leading, Staffing & Controlling toward to efficiency and effectiveness of Operation
- Monitor, Plan and control the growth of Infrastructure & Architecture Team & specially has plan to develop the team members to flexibly meet business development.
- Translate and implement all the initiates/request from management team/business executive and make sure all the accommodation service delivery to be always ready for future.
- Proactively find out the issue or problem in business operation, discuss and propose the enabling solution to mitigate.
- Share knowledge and Expertise in order to prepare the internal successors ready for the incumbent’s position and other lower key positions in the section or department within the time frame of employment term.
- Ensure the information security in the Infrastructure & Architecture Platform to be in place and ensure all confidentiality of works in the company should not be disclosed to any third-party for any purpose. Ensure the needed control to be installed in Infrastructure & - Architecture system & Devices following to Information Security Policies.
- Periodically update the new solutions in the market and look for opportunities to apply for the company for real value.
- Read, acknowledge understanding, stay updated, set good example of compliance with the company’s policies stipulated in various regulations, guides and manuals including but not limited to the Company policy, Staff Manual, IT Guideline, IT Instruction, - - - Letter of Authority, Anti-corruption policy etc… Make sure all the team members should be aware of this.
- Set goals and objectives for members of team to meet the objective of whole Business team particularly and of department objective generally.
- Actively lead the business process reengineering
- The position strives for continuous improvement in systems & processes in the function in order to make the outputs user friendly, improve the business process, makes information more available to decision makers.
- Ensure the DRP and BCP active in place.
2. Reports (IPE Factor: Knowledge-Teams & Breadth)
- Direct reports
- IT BA Administrator
- The position reports to the CIO
- Requires a degree in computer science.
- Requires good knowledge of Oracle and SQL, and Windows operating systems, with hands-on applications experience. Requires demonstrated proficiency with backup/recovery techniques.
- Really understand the System &Network Architecture to be in alignment with Business Application
- Business Knowledge will be preferable
- Having experience of the Education Industry is an advantage
- Have experience in Managing the complex Infrastructure system including AD, SAN Storage, Server Room, Wifi, Virtualization by Hyper-V or VMware, LAN/VLAN, WAN, Firewall, Proxy, DMZ, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, DC,
- Experience in building the business case with justice by using IRR, NPV, TCO, ROI
- Requires the 3 years of experience of project management for the Group-wide project
- Requires proficiency in English communication.
- Have good leadership and management skills
5. PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Good sense of responsibility
- Open, straight forward, honest
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Proactive on work
- Flexible, clever, creative
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830