HR2B's client is an assurance company.
- Planning and conducting audit assignments in line with the Audit plan and within the budget to evaluate and increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the internal control systems to promote good corporate governance towards achieving the company's mission and vision.
- Conducting the process of risk assessment, process walkthrough.
- Supervising and reviewing audit working papers of audit staff.
- Develop accurate business process narratives/flowcharts, for the area under review.
- Identify reportable issues and provide recommendations.
- Communicate to management comprehensive report of the audited area.
- Perform ongoing follow-up on action plan implementation and timeliness for remedial actions.
- Be ready to take on additional projects and to identify and pursue on-going process improvements.
- To conduct a fraud investigation and take part in the FNPC meeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- At least 3 years of working experience in Insurance / Bank / Financial Industry or at least 3 years in internal audit, compliance, or similar areas.
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing).
- Teamwork and basic management skills.
- Commitment, analytical and result-oriented
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881