HR2B's Client is a global manufacturer of hi-tech engineering services in electronic solutions.
- Handling of all customs procedures;
- Efficient contact to suppliers/courier abroad and domestic related documentation and shipment;
- Ensure that the delivery time of material/finish goods/tools/ machinery/ are successful regard to
requirements of production/ customer requirement;
- Efficient controlling, checking and saving of all related documentation on Import/Export issues;
- Arrange clearance customs shipments according to schedule;
- Efficient to check the customs declaration form, shipping docs, and advice to customs broker in
clearance customs by shipment;
- Review & prepare the full shipping docs for clearance customs;
- Contact with relevant departments to get the information of shipment in clearance customs;
- Co-operate with customs broker to control the status shipment;
- Update customs rules;
- Other tasks will be assigned by direct superior.
- Bachelor degree in Foreign trade or related majors,
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in international manufacturing company, prefer candidates with experience in electronics industry
- Can work well independently or in a team,
- Good communication skill,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- A sense of urgency is required,
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825