Surint Omya (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
192 Phan Xich Long St., Ward 2
Phu Nhan District
Office phone: +84 8 3517 8396
Office fax: +84 8 3517 8399
Our client is an European calcium carbonate producer. They has been in Vietnam for many year and has their factories in Vietnam.Their major markets are Plastic, Paper, Pharma, Agriculture.
In Vietnam,their headcount is expanding more than 100 staffs both in factories and main office. If you would like to discover job opportunities with them, please send us your updated CV for following position.
1. Checking and recommending the executives occupational health and working environment in complying with the safety law.
2. Analyse work to identify hazards including proposing preventive measures or safe working procedures.
3. To assess work safety risk.
4. To analyse safety of project planning in order to provide recommendations of safety measures to managers of the projects.
5. Evaluate the implementation of the safety projects or safety standard in accordance with the project plan or safety measures and regulations.
6. To provide advice to employees to comply with safety regulations and work instructions.
7. To introduce and to train all staff to ensure that the work is free from any causes that will lead to unsafe working environment.
8. To measure and evaluate the working environment and work with related authorities on safety issues
9. To make recommendations to the management to ensure the safety working environment suitable for business establishments and make improvements on safety management to be up to date.
10. To examine and investigate for causes of hazards, illnesses or incidents of workplace irregularities and report on the results and advises the management to prevent the reoccurrences in the future.
11. To collect statistics, analyse data, make reports and suggestions about the hazards, illnesses or incidents caused by the work of employees to the management.
12. To be the auditor for ISO procedures of the whole country.
13. Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.
1. Be or have been a safety officer in a professional capacity. Complete training according to the safety law.
2. At least 3 years of experience in occupational health, safety and environment in industrial factory.
3. Experience in dealing with goverment agencies and private organizations related to safety.
4. Knowledge of safety laws and management systems in accordance with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or other.
5. Have computer skills, office equipment.
6. Have skills in using fire prevention equipment and extinguishers of all kinds / skills as lecturer.
7. Be observant/have a sense of security and safety/ thoroughness/problem analysis and communication skills and coordination.
8. Good English.
9. Good knowledge of HACCP and GMP is a plus.
10. >3 years experience
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872