HR2B's client is a leading company in garment industry.
- Control recruitment plan, improve recruitment campaign, programs & activities as well
- Monitor management in implementing benefits, social insurance policy for all employees.
- Coordinate with Board of Director to establish & enhance wage scale, bonus, allowances for all employees.
- Establish forms, procedures, policies in administrative field & monitor implementation of all Depts.
- Manage all equipment, facilities & infrastructure in company.
- Make purchasing plan, issuing plan & monitor using status of stationery, , equipment, machines in company.
- Make periodical report to Board of Director for administrative costs & control implementation.
- Handle importing some special machines/ equipment.
- Make budget for next month
- Establish & maintain public relationship with partners/ customers/ local authorities.
- Others relevant jobs.
- Age: 40 years old and above.
- Gender: Male
- Qualification: Senior High School and above
- Foreign language: Good at English
- Computer skill: Advanced
- Knowledge: In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies, labor law
- Soft skill: Good at communication & good public relationship, excellent organizational ability, problem-solving skill.
- Experience: at least 8 years in related field
- Note: Candidate can be retired governor.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837