HR2B's client is an assurance company.
- Manage claim department to ensure that all claim requests are handled professionally, accurately and timely to effectively support the achievement of company strategic objectives and business plan.
- Ensure claim process is consistent with applicable policies, procedures, guidelines of the Company and laws.
- Control all claims settlement of general insurance portfolio to ensure compliance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Monitors and controls all claims settlement to ensure adequate provision is made for outstanding claims payments (indemnity and expenses) for solvency.
- Evaluates, approves and makes recommendations on payments of claims on specific limit of authority.
- Monitors trends in claims and provides necessary statistical information, weekly and monthly reports for management – review of claim reserves, closed files.
- Provides direction to external professionals like adjusters, surveyors, lawyers and reinsurers with respect to coverage, investigation and ultimate settlement including direct participation in mediation and arbitration in settlement discussion.
- Bachelor Degree holder, or in possession of relevant Insurance Professional Qualifications
- Over 10 years of relevant and progressively more responsible work experience required.
- 5-7 years of claims handling within a few technical specialties in commercial and personal lines.
- Knowledge of law and insurance regulations in various jurisdictions throughout Vietnam.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Requires advanced knowledge of claims handling concepts, practices, procedures and techniques, including, but not limited to, coverage issues, product lines, marketing, competitors, and product competition within the market.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients and internal departments.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881