Manage and direct all aspects of Financial Operations for a growing manufacturing company that is part of a Global Organization. Implement Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, providing business decision support, and financial planning and analysis. Ensure completion of timely and accurate accounting and reports in accordance with GAAP and tax rules.
• Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, and assessing the financials of the company.
• Oversee the operations and development of the finance department including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, and conducting regular assessments of finance procedures.
• Supervise the preparation of monthly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards, and cash flow forecasting.
• Advise management on financial matters.
• Prepare month-end Financial results, Accounting Reports and financial & cash forecasts.
• Mediate between the CHawk companies, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial matters.
• Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
• Perform other duties as needed.
1. Expected Ability:
• Excellent Verbal & written English language skills are mandatory
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Controller Director (or equivalent)
• Manufacturing & Product Costing experience required
• Knowledge of GAAP standards & tax regulations
• Analytical skills, Attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Competitive Salary & Career Growth Opportunity
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
• Special licenses or certifications may be required.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Anh Tuan at this number