Our Client is a multinational company specializing in wood manufacturing.
● Have overall responsibility for all operations in the wood factory.
● Determine the long & short-term goals for the factory to ensure positive results in manufacturing and financial performance, materials management and inventory control.
● Responsible for all production activity, for the maintenance of the production unit and maintain good working condition to produce the quantities required, within the quality and costs standards established.
● Develop long term & short term plans for increasing production capacity & decreasing costs.
● Manage the allocation of resource to achieve the project plan on time.
● Determine and communicate the wood factory-operating budget in order to evaluate the operating costs for assembly production, and monitor the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of the wood factory.
● Determine and monitor the overall resource capacity (personnel and equipment) for the wood factory and set priorities to maintain production expectations.
● Responsible for production & maintenance department and planning & technical department.
● Excellent managerial and leadership skills
● Excellent communication & negotiation skills
● Good organization and coordination skills
● Having experience in wood industry is preferable
● Holiday bonuses as the regulations
● Bonus based on performance
● Accommodation and transportation allowances
● Round-trip ticket for hometown visiting
● Annual inflation compensation
● Periodical health check-up, annual company trip
● Full payment of insurances based on actual salary
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HN at this number
+84 024 3736 6843 - Ext 137