1. Lead and deploy Retail/WS operations
- Control all commercial documents for the process of new & renew accounts. Ensure all dealers' commercial documents are complete, correct and up to date (account opening and revision/renewal of contracts/sales commitments/signage request/contact information/quotation for signage and final invoices / another dealer's individual documents). Archived as specified.
- Ensure and track the pending actions with suppliers: payment, contracts… with the guideline is given by the Distribution Program Executive
- Dealers' support items are managed with clear tracking of the stock and allocations: e.g. uniforms, car cover, safety check, name tag… delivery are managed on time and recorded. Proactive to anticipate the need (e.g. new account, shop opening, specific needs)
- Grand opening: managing and deploying the opening package (goodies, Flexi cars…). Ensure to have a clear roadmap with deadline met and information are shared with all parties to ensure the deployment of all actions (e.g. POSM, training, event confirmation, event flow…)
- Dealer data information: ensure to have a complete data dealer database and promote SFA as the main source of information, ensure that dealer information is well communicated (including at Michelin website or Michelin car service website: e.g. dealer locator)
- Dealer events are deployed with respect to distribution objectives and within the framework defined by the marketing team.
2. Internal control and processes
- Closely liaise with Sales Administration to ensure all commercial terms and conditions reflect dealer contracts, agreements, and commitments
- Liaise with Finance to ensure all legal conditions reflect contracts, agreements, and commitments
- Liaise with Purchasing for suppliers sourcing to ensure on specification and on time
- Co-ordinate to Distribution Program executive and Purchasing to audit and review the performance of suppliers
- Follow up and steering well Distribution budget and expense
3. Coordinate with SalesForce:
- Inform and coordinate actions with the Account Manager in the provision, tracking, and updating of renewal documentation.
Signage request and evaluation.
- Signage steering & monitoring to make sure planning is on track.
- Receive and order for all copies of the invoice
- Consolidate and update validated new POS.
4. SFA and CRM support for G2M team
- Contribute to the development of Marketing automation solutions
- Accountable for the development of Tire Value as one digital platform solution between G2M and the Sales department
- Contribute to the Bibnet deployment: manage tires specification, pictures…
- Monitoring and ensuring Associated dealer's data are available in SFA (WS program)
- Ensuring data are updated well in Web max: price, phase in CAIs….
- Co-ordinate to settle data in Web max: wholesales (WS) and associated dealer (AD)
- Support to line manager to build/analyze sales data (by specific request).
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Business Administration/ Foreign trade/ marketing 2-3 years experience in distribution management/ marketing operating in a similar industry. The automobile industry is preferable.
- Proficiency in English in written & speaking & presentation is a MUST
- Willing to work with potential for non-standard work hours or weekends.
- Good skill in analyzing commercial data & planning action
- Capable of strategic thinking & brainstorming
- Maturity, Sharp minded & confident character
Business Trip Allowance
SHUI and Occupational Diseases Insurance, follow Labour Law
Annual Health check, follow Labor Law
Public holiday: Follow Labor Law
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Ngoc Thien Thanh at this number
+028 6288 3888 - Ext 849