HR2B's client is a multi-national suppliers of men's, women's and children's apparel construction components to the garment industry
- Assist the Sales Department in transactions such as document preparing (PO, PI, samples...)
- Receive and keep track of customer orders/delivery status.
- Planning and managing schedule for all stages from development to production, make sure shipment on time with the best quality of finished goods.
- Coordinate with production team & follow up sample request.
- Coordinate with sourcing team to arrange the pocketing & accessories for bulk production
- Work with QC teams for all technical/ quality issues from the development stage to bulk, make sure the process will go smoothly
- Record sales values & volume periodically.
- Coordinate sales teams from different regions for having unique and global selling information
- To monitor the customer’s feedback and ensure a quick and proper response to all the suggestions and complaints from the customer.
- Related University or College graduate is preferable
- Have a wide knowledge of garment products in order to work out plans for production of the factory.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in the Textile & Garment industry
- Experience from working in a garment merchandising or fabric merchandise position
- Good teamwork, good communication and can work independent
- Fluency in English ( written & spoken)
- Accuracy, empathy – able to listen, understanding and analyze, eager to learn.
- Computer skills, experience, and knowledge with international software.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822